About Me

My photo
O'ahu born and Rockville bred, both Maryland and Hawai'i are home. Middle-aged knitter (believe me, my 40 is NOT the new 20) seeking the courage to live consciously, each and every moment. Now if I could just remember where I put my keys...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Walking on the Wild Side (and killing sticks)

Chester's favorite song for romping in Rock Creek Park. Not so ironically from the album: The House That Dirt Built.

SharePoint training ALL DAMN DAY today. I am trying to get to a place of warm receptivity and will ignore all the scary things I see friends write about it on FB.

I will resist bringing in my "I'd Rather Be Knitting" coffee mug.

Wanted: A mug that says "F*ck Off: I'm Knitting". I wonder if they make it as a bumper sticker....?

No comments:

Post a Comment