About Me

My photo
O'ahu born and Rockville bred, both Maryland and Hawai'i are home. Middle-aged knitter (believe me, my 40 is NOT the new 20) seeking the courage to live consciously, each and every moment. Now if I could just remember where I put my keys...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chptr 50: Knitting Knitting Knitting



Wow. So much to write about but I'm in knitting overdrive (and, you know, the day job...).

Finished something between a scarf and a shawl in Noro Kochoran last night (thank goodness, too, cuz it was almost death by bunnies with all the angora shedding) and with my new stitch dictionary and some tangy Opus 1 from Knit+Stitch=Bliss in Bethesda started a commissioned scarf that I will keep if it is not what the buyer had in mind.


Meanwhile, Chester is a little bit tired of this whole scarf thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment